His description of himself varies; one day he’s an “aging Aussie,” the next, “a real grasshopper brain,” which his wife says is caused by the onset of ‘big Al.’ Con Carlyon was an electrician for fifty years, but at the same time, a husband, father, aspiring politician, dabbler in philosophy, observer of human nature and the stupendous universe around us that is an unending source of fascination to him. He’s learned not to take himself, nor anyone else, too seriously and invites you to join him on his journey through life.
Last 5 posts by Con Carlyon
- Murdoch, Einstein and Me - October 19th, 2011
- The People on the Banks - March 15th, 2011
- My Backyard - March 15th, 2011
- Truth - December 17th, 2010
- Musings on Happiness - March 5th, 2010