is the mother of a daughter and a very chubby bunny and the wife of a kind and infinitely
patient man. She’s a bit of a geek in that she reads comics, sci-fi and long, epic fantasy
books. She love movies, playing video games, wasting time on the internet and
sending/receiving packages. Grace is small and sloth-like, but probably meaner than you.
She also listens to better music than you. She knows most of the grammar rules, but
chooses not to follow them. She is, however, a spelling nazi.
Last 5 posts by Grace Bon
- "The Mommy Trenches" Why Don’t Some Moms Know Their Kids are Jerks? - October 7th, 2011
- Things They Never Tell You About Your Partner’s Pregnancy - March 15th, 2011
- ‘Fat’ Mommy - December 17th, 2010
- Poopy-Pants - Just Another Day in The Mommy Trenches - June 29th, 2010
- The Mommy Trenches: God Smote My Child’s Personality to Punish Me (At Least, I Think So) - March 3rd, 2010