dreamed of being an artist, despite his parents’ insistence that, “an artist cannot eat the fruit he paints.” He ended up earning a B.A. in English and today is a professional graphic artist and illustrator with a sincere appreciation for irony. Kirk lives near Seattle with one woman, two children, three dogs and some cats. His favorite authors include Michael Moorcock, Neil Gaiman, Christopher Moore, Carl Hiaasen, Edgar Rice Burroughs, Edgar Allen Poe, and HP Lovecraft.
Last 5 posts by Kirk Starr
- The Zen of Junior High Dodgeball - June 8th, 2009
- Bodhisattva Bowwow - April 23rd, 2009
- Immortal Kombat - February 1st, 2009
- Brown Belt, Black Shoes - January 1st, 2009
- You Can't Get Good Help These Days - July 19th, 2008
T- shirts and Graphics