Lindsey Kay’s childhood years were filled with the frailty of existence and the beauty of life, through her parents, who were a pastor and an obstetrician. From a politically and religiously conservative background, her adult life has been spent putting those early experiences into perspective with the world she’s come to know.
Lindsey is the work-at-home mom of two miniature humans. Her writings are primarily sci-fi/fantasy, with a few bolder attempts at portraying life as we know it in the now. Her novel, Honest Conversation, a heartwrenching story about gays and the church, has just been published.
Click to buy now
Last 5 posts by Lindsey Kay
- Poverty and Politics - October 5th, 2012
- On The ‘Ground Zero’ Mosque (a must-read for every American) - December 17th, 2010
- Christians Disappointed in Jennifer Knapp - June 29th, 2010
- What Would Jesus Really Do? - August 23rd, 2009
- What Marriage is and Isn’t - April 1st, 2009