PATRICIA V. DAVIS’s aim is to leave her spot of the world just a little bit better than it was before she got there. She focuses on that through her writing, teaching, philanthropic work, and the promoting of other people whom she believes have that same goal.
Patricia is the author of the award-winning Harlot’s Sauce: A Memoir of Food, Family, Love, Loss and Greece, and The Diva Doctrine: 16 Universal Principles Every Woman Needs to Know. She is founder and editor-in-chief of the non-partisan HS Radio e-magazine and podcast, where she writes political commentary, social satire and also hosts an “Expert in Failed Relationships” Advice Column.
Patricia holds a Master’s Degree in Creative Writing and Education, and has conducted seminars extensively in various venues and schools throughout the US and overseas. She was named one of Top 25 Mentors for Young Women and Girls 2010 and 2011, by the Hot Mommas Project and was recently awarded a VIV Magazine VIVMagnificent Woman Award. Her second non-fiction, The Diva Doctrine:16 Universal Principles Every Woman Needs to Know, is an extension of the guidance and support she hopes to give to women.
Patricia’s latest work and her first published fiction, “Chopin, Fiendishly” appears in Tales From the House Band: Volume I. Visit her website at www.patriciaVdavis.com
Visit her website at www.patriciaVdavis.com
Last 5 posts by Patricia Volonakis Davis
- A Girl, a Boy, and a Fountain - July 1st, 2010
- Podcast Interview with James Redford: “I Ask Myself ─ Even if Nothing Comes of It, Will it Enrich My Life by My Having Spent Time on It?’” - June 24th, 2010
- Podcast Interview with author Scott James: “People Don’t Want the Government in their Bedrooms” - March 4th, 2010
- Catching Up with Some of Our Previous Podcast Interviewees - March 3rd, 2010
- Podcast Interview with Michael Larsen & Elizabeth Pomada - February 3rd, 2010