was a child who knew everything and he is tirelessly devoting his adult life to gaining this lost, sublime knowledge back. To finance that quest, he works in the oil fields of Northern Canada, with a laptop and an extra redundant internet connection. His writing is his way to confirm his interpretations of some of the more insightful bits he comes across.
Last 5 posts by Tony Hoffart
- Cheers to the Queers! - August 20th, 2009
- Am I a Liberal Cream-puff, a Pinko-Socialist, a War-Monger, an Obama-Lover, or even a Libertarian? - April 29th, 2009
- How Can Closing Guantánamo Be Controversial? - February 1st, 2009
- Kevin Martin: Future-Killing Assh*le - January 1st, 2009
- The Mentality of the Young - September 1st, 2008